The Paris Foundation is giving companies the opportunity to invest in beautifying and promoting Paris, by participating in the renovation of national heritage and in large-scale cultural projects.
BEING A PATRON means:
- Associating your business with Paris heritage.
- Highlighting the skills and knowledge of your staff.
- Creating enthusiasm around a large-scale project, with long-term results.
- Improving your company’s public relations.
Patron companies are entitled to tax benefits (applicable in their country).
IN EXCHANGE (non–exhaustive list)
- The Paris Foundation allows its patrons privileged access to prestigious venues in Paris: the salons of Paris City Hall, Hôtel de Lauzun, Musée d’Art Moderne, Petit Palais, Palais Galliera, Tour Saint-Jacques…
- Press release by the City of Paris
- Acknowledgement plaque
The Paris Foundation
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
tél : +33 1 42 76 79 51
mail : email@example.com