For the first time, the Paris Foundation is giving individuals the opportunity to invest in beautifying and promoting Paris, by participating in the renovation of national heritage and in large-scale cultural projects.
BEING A PATRON means:
- Being involved in a new civic action
- Discovering Parisian heritage and a number of contemporary artists
- Helping Paris to promote its culture internationally
Individual patrons will be entitled to tax reductions (tax advantages applicable in their country).
IN EXCHANGE (non–exhaustive list)
- The Paris Foundation offers its patrons privileged access to prestigious venues in Paris: the salons of Paris City Hall, Hôtel de Lauzun, Musée d’Art Moderne, Petit Palais, Palais Galliera, Tour Saint-Jacques…
- In the case of restoration, individual patrons will be acknowledged in different ways (commemorative plaques…)
The Paris Foundation
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
tél : +33 1 42 76 79 51
mail : email@example.com